AutoDesk Inventor Video Tutorial – Training DVD / Download – Inventor 2009, 2010, 2011
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $147.96
AutoDesk Inventor Video Tutorial - Training DVD / Download - Inventor 2009, 2010, 2011 - Product Description
VTN is an Authorized AutoDesk Publisher, a presenter at the AutoDesk University, and the leading provider of self-study Inventor video training. Our video tutorials take you step by step through the principal environments of Sketching, Part Design, Drawing, Assembly, Weldments, Inventor Studio, VBA API, Sheet Metal, and Surface Design, building many types of models and projects in Inventor 2009, Inventor 2010, and Inventor 2011.
VTN tutorials have won YouTube user awards and been featured in leading 3D-design journals: "This is the best quality & value self-learning product available on the market"..."the tutorials are very detailed and clear to understand. Much better then any CAD book..."
Our Autodesk Inventor tutorials consist of task and project-based video lessons written by expert engineers. Whether you're new to 3D engineering, or you need to add this software to your portfolio, this library of video tutorials can help you master the techniques you need to become productive quickly in Autodesk Inventor.
WHAT YOU GET
-Inventor 2011 Fundamentals (77 chapters; 5:58 hrs)
-Inventor Studio 2011 (1:53hrs; 23 chapters)
-Inventor 2011 Advanced Assembly (2:34hrs; 31 chapters)
-Inventor 2010 Basics (2:40 hrs; 24 chapters).
-Inventor 2009 Fundamentals (3:21hrs; 71 chapters)
-Inventor Application Programming - VBA. (2:04hrs; 38 chapters)< br> -Inventor 2010 Part & Surface Design; (5:33hrs; 53 chapters).
-Inventor 2010 Sheet Metal Design; (2:34hrs; 30 chapters)
Please visit our website for many sample videos and additional customer testimonials. Thanks for choosing VTN to help you with your training needs.
AutoDesk Inventor Video Tutorial - Training DVD / Download - Inventor 2009, 2010, 2011 - Details
- Video Tutorial Library for AutoDesk Inventor. Covers Inventor 2009, Inventor 2010, and Inventor 2011
- Total running time 27:16; 359 video lessons. English audio. Part files included where applicable. For complete table of contents and many sample videos visit our website.
- Immediate online access provided to the complete course; disc ships next business day. Email us for download codes.
- Free updates for 12 months via our online library.
- Covers Interface, Sketching, Part Design, Drawing, Assembly, Weldments, Inventor Studio, VBA API, Surfacing, Sheet Metal and more.